We at Car Leasing have save seen a massive improvement in the volume of business generated from our website thanks to the hard work from Pete, and the rest of the team at Herd. Herd Agency helped to launch our new website early 2018 and have continued to develop and improve the traffic to the site. Many thanks for the hard work and endless energy you all seem to have. Thank you once again.
By the end of 2018 we’d already seen improvements in traffic from organic search since our successful migration and launch of the new site. At that point, we were only doing minimal publishing to the blog and much of this was written internally by staff at Car Leasing.
Our primary objectives were to be seen by Google as a trustworthy knowledge authority, and to rank for many more longer trail phrases and engage users. We developed a robust SEO strategy (focussing on editorial content around informational search terms with user intent). This involved increasing publishing frequency to 8 blog articles per month. We worked with professional automotive writers to produce authoritative content which we optimised and combined with strong illustrative lifestyle imagery.
- To improve the domain authority for Car Leasing to influence organic rankings
- To drive more organic traffic to the domain & secure more leads
- To create quality and engaging blog content to improve user experience, time on site and returning visits
- To attract high quality backlinks
- To create multi-channel social media content to engage, raise brand awareness, build advocacy and drive traffic to the website
How we did it